Welcome

Please enjoy the wacky world my pencils and paints create for you. As an illustrator I try to bring you a world in which you have not read before or have seen in movies yet. My minds eye comes from behind the curtain in that chocolate factory that Willie Wonka didn't let you peer behind. Now I am opening it for you! Come in and take a look...

Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Where is This in Salem Ma ?

Can You Name This Location?

You don't have to be a local to guess these locations. Salem has thousands of thousands who have visited us over the years. You might of been one of them. So go ahead and take your best guess where this image from A walk Through Salem is in town. I bet you can...

So take your guess. What do you have to loose...a kidney?
~Mr. Zac

To find out more about A Walk Through Salem visit www.salemhousepress.com. The book is available at 172 Essex Street in Salem, MA at Remember Salem and also on Amazon.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment