Welcome

Please enjoy the wacky world my pencils and paints create for you. As an illustrator I try to bring you a world in which you have not read before or have seen in movies yet. My minds eye comes from behind the curtain in that chocolate factory that Willie Wonka didn't let you peer behind. Now I am opening it for you! Come in and take a look...

Monday, June 6, 2016

Bob Peak: Illustrator of the Week.

Movie Posters!

Sometimes artists are in the background when you are growing up. Bob Peak was one of them. The classic movie poster was created by him. The first movie I watched on VCR was Excalibur. Sitting their nursing a broken arm I watched it on a recorded version of the original that my mother's friend copied from the Video Store she helped run. So I only seen the movie poster years later, but I remember seeing the posters to other films I grew up with like the Star Trek films, Clint Eastwood films like Pale Rider and Every Which Way but Loose, and Superman. Bob Peak created the art for some of the most epic and remember-able films of my childhood, but I only put it all together a few years ago. So sit back and enjoy the works of Bob Peak!



 More Info:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_Peak
https://bobpeak.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment