Welcome

Please enjoy the wacky world my pencils and paints create for you. As an illustrator I try to bring you a world in which you have not read before or have seen in movies yet. My minds eye comes from behind the curtain in that chocolate factory that Willie Wonka didn't let you peer behind. Now I am opening it for you! Come in and take a look...

Wednesday, June 8, 2016

A Walk Through the Unzipping Tree

I Have Seen Everything When I Have Seen Pigs Fly...


If you want a real fun tale about Salem follow Mr. Zac through the Unzipping Tree and enter the magical whimsical side of Salem! Go ahead and read A Walk Through Salem if you dare! You will never be the same afterward...The book is available at Remember Salem, the Harry Potter store. Also on Amazon.com.









Free Peview:

No comments:

Post a Comment