Welcome

Please enjoy the wacky world my pencils and paints create for you. As an illustrator I try to bring you a world in which you have not read before or have seen in movies yet. My minds eye comes from behind the curtain in that chocolate factory that Willie Wonka didn't let you peer behind. Now I am opening it for you! Come in and take a look...

Friday, June 10, 2016

Gustave Dore: Illustrator of the Week

 To Hell with Him...


Gustave Dore

He is one of my favorites and also one of three artists who I enjoy immensely that would die on my birthday, 01/23. The other two being Dali, and Durer. Today he is most famous for his angels and his work illustrating Dante's Inferno. He also was the inspiration for the look and feel of Terry Gilliam's Baron Munchhausen.






So check him out and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment