Welcome

Please enjoy the wacky world my pencils and paints create for you. As an illustrator I try to bring you a world in which you have not read before or have seen in movies yet. My minds eye comes from behind the curtain in that chocolate factory that Willie Wonka didn't let you peer behind. Now I am opening it for you! Come in and take a look...

Thursday, June 9, 2016

How an Illustration is Made

So That Is One Way...

 

Well my mom had always said I was warped. Here might be my backwards odd way of making illustrations. I tend to scan in the different steps of my illustrations just in case I screw up, as an offshoot you get to see the process to make the various books I have written. Some people like the process of art better than the finished piece. Each to their own...

So enjoy the sketches below from A Walk Above Salem.




Cheers,
Chris

Sketches and illustrations from A Walk Above Salem, the final book in the Salem Trilogy. For more info on Chris and the Salem Trilogy visit www.salemhousepress.com.




No comments:

Post a Comment