Welcome

Please enjoy the wacky world my pencils and paints create for you. As an illustrator I try to bring you a world in which you have not read before or have seen in movies yet. My minds eye comes from behind the curtain in that chocolate factory that Willie Wonka didn't let you peer behind. Now I am opening it for you! Come in and take a look...

Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Here is an Inside Look at My Studio

So This is Where the Magic Happens...

This is where Gang Stories and Max Teller's Amazing Adventure was created. It was in the studio of the Wynot's Wand Shop. On the other side of the wall there was a wood turner creating magical wands. I had to contend for the space between a dynamic brother and sister ghost team and a few undines. Plus across the street was where Ann Bradstreet's mansion was. She was the first poet and female author in the country. It was a strange but magical place for a studio.


Cheers,
Chris

For More information about Chris and Salem House Press visit www.salemhousepress.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment