Welcome

Please enjoy the wacky world my pencils and paints create for you. As an illustrator I try to bring you a world in which you have not read before or have seen in movies yet. My minds eye comes from behind the curtain in that chocolate factory that Willie Wonka didn't let you peer behind. Now I am opening it for you! Come in and take a look...

Friday, June 10, 2016

Crazy Legs at Lowell Folk Festival

What's That Nigga On....

 


Well that was one comment. I have been a public spectacle for now over 25 years on the North Shore. To some I give a good laugh. Others love to see me dance. Inspiration to many to dance themselves. See I distract the audience to look at me so you can feel safe no one is watching you. If you need to be center stage, don't worry I usually find my own corner. I am the ice breaker or comic relief.

At times I have found out that through dance you become the sixth instrument in the band. As a dancer you keep a second rhythm. You and the band feed off each other making new compositions as you go. Sometimes you provide the inspiration for a band to do miraculous things when they started off with a lackluster crowd. Afterward, the place gets jumping and the band hits the spot.

I have been called Crazy Legs, Dancing Guy, That Guy, the Salem Dancer, and the Dancing Viking. I inherited the icebreaker role from my aunt Gloria. It's genetic. My Uncle John on the other side also dances as much as I do a week and he is in his eighties.

I have seen people videoing me for years, even before YouTube, but I only found 3 videos of me dancing. There is rumors that there is years of Salem Access TV shows of me dancing at various festivals? So if you find me dancing, post your videos below in the comments. My future kid could blackmail me in the future or have an understanding of who I am through the years.

So if you see me, come out and dance! It will do your soul GOOD!!!

Cheers,
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment