Welcome

Please enjoy the wacky world my pencils and paints create for you. As an illustrator I try to bring you a world in which you have not read before or have seen in movies yet. My minds eye comes from behind the curtain in that chocolate factory that Willie Wonka didn't let you peer behind. Now I am opening it for you! Come in and take a look...

Saturday, December 6, 2014

What is your favorite Christmas story or memory?

Hello,
Share with us your fondest or most humorous tale that happened upon Christmas. My favorite story was about my Great Grandfather, the man who gave up fortunes in the newspaper business for happiness, would dress up like Santa and deliver toys and gifts to the neighborhood children. The result was that my grandmother got to believe in Santa Claus all through her teens. As well did her whole neighborhood because of my great grandfather.

What was your favorite tale, go on share them with us...

Illustration from the new Christmas story "Yes Santa"
 
~Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment