Welcome

Please enjoy the wacky world my pencils and paints create for you. As an illustrator I try to bring you a world in which you have not read before or have seen in movies yet. My minds eye comes from behind the curtain in that chocolate factory that Willie Wonka didn't let you peer behind. Now I am opening it for you! Come in and take a look...

Monday, December 1, 2014

Check Out My Friend Max's Blog About Everything Flying In the Firmament And Above!

This week Max writes about Apollo 13 and how it almost turned into a nuclear bomb! Check his blog out weekly and see what is cool up in the air from the boy who floated over the North Shore atttached to a score of balloons! Click here to read it!






Then read his Book, Max Teller's Amazing Adventure.

Cheers,
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment