Welcome

Please enjoy the wacky world my pencils and paints create for you. As an illustrator I try to bring you a world in which you have not read before or have seen in movies yet. My minds eye comes from behind the curtain in that chocolate factory that Willie Wonka didn't let you peer behind. Now I am opening it for you! Come in and take a look...

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Books and Illustrations

"Yes Santa" has been sent off to the printers. Next week I will be getting the proof. For now I am returning to "Mr. Pelinger's House & Intergalactic Roadshow".

Last we had seen the siblings and Mr. Pelinger falling down a chute off of the World Tree in the attic. Now we see them getting ready to land in the center ring of the Intergalactic Roadshow. Follow this internet serial and see what happens next...

Advance orders are available at info@salemhousepress.com.

 




To find more images and other books by me visit Salem House Press.  There is animated books to look at, an interactive website, live webcam from the magical whimsical side of Salem, and much much more!
~Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment