Welcome

Please enjoy the wacky world my pencils and paints create for you. As an illustrator I try to bring you a world in which you have not read before or have seen in movies yet. My minds eye comes from behind the curtain in that chocolate factory that Willie Wonka didn't let you peer behind. Now I am opening it for you! Come in and take a look...

Sunday, May 21, 2017

Dean Morrisey: Illustrator of the Week

I am Back...
Been a while. I just found time to commit to the 6 blogs I have.
Dean Morrisey I first encountered doing puzzles with my mother when I was a kid in the 80's. In fact that painting of a wizard which the puzzle was based on I got to see while on a Hulton family reunion while in Annapolis at the Green Dragon art gallery.

Then Dean would pop up in my mother's Greenwich Workshop catalogs with other fine artists. Then I got his Ship of Dreams book many years later and his Christmas Carol. Both are excellent.

Take a look at his art:



For his bio and more of his images check out this link!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment